Abyss is the easiest way to store links to read later. Every link that you store will be available to you on your iPhone, iPad and Mac, forever. Abyss doesn't require you to log in on any service because it stores all your data on iCloud.
- Sync between devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac) using your personal iCloud.
- Privacy first. Your data belongs to you, it will never be sent to any external server.
- Export your data to keep a backup or move to another service. Your data is yours.
- Powerful tagging system.
- Instant search on your entire library.
- Store any link from any app by using the Share Sheet.
- Take a peek at any link by simply long-pressing onto it.
- Add notes to links. Never again forget why you saved that link.
- Swipe actions to quickly mark links as favorite or archive them.
- Contextual menus to perform advanced operations on your links.
- Batch updates for your entire archive.
- Display the number of unread items as the App Icon badge.
- Pocket import: Bring all your stored links from Pocket to Abyss.
- Jump directly into Reader View when using the in-app browser.
- Dynamic Text Size for those that prefer non-standard font sizes.
- Choose if you want to open your links using Safari or an in-app browser.
- Dark Mode. You can choose to override the system theme with your preferred one.
Or view the source code on GitHub.
Llitgi is an iOS client for Pocket, available on iPhone and iPad as a universal app. It makes browsing & searching for your articles much more pleasant than the original Pocket app. These are some of the key features:
- Swipe for quick actions. Favorite, Tags, Archive and Delete
- Save a link from any app using the Share Extension
- Save a link directly on the app from the pasteboard
- Add and remove favorite links
- Archive/Unarchive links
- Tag links, rename & remove tags in batch
- Instant search on your entire library
- No user tracking/analytics on the app
- Free and Open Source